How sad it is that we're apart, to live a life estranged,
You will only find me broken, my heart is truly pained.
How sad you cannot do it, instead owned by what you fear,
Forever you'll be searching, for something that was here.
How sad it is you've let it go, now our time has passed,
If only you could be more couragous, so that we could last.
How sad it is you cannot see, what ignorance of fate,
Now all that's left is two souls, incomplete left in this state.
How sad it is you decided, I was not allowed a voice,
Two beating hearts that now must live, with your lasting choice.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Choice by Annie Copper )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara