Your beauty makes me want to put sunglasses on in the dark
Your beauty is brighter then the sun n lights up every room
Your beauty is breath taken.
Your beauty makes me weak in the knees
Your beauty would make shut up anybody in the room
Your beauty gives me butterflies
Your beauty makes me smile when I think of you.
Your beauty makes me want to be your man in show you to the world
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Beauty by Tyler Walker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway