Young love always seems to dazzle people
They say its immature and can never be seen equal
To the love of the elders, who take care of the young
Everybody thinks its just a trick of the tongue
A language forbidden to some ages
Encrypted in books with the prettiest of pages
If you believe steal a heart
If not afraid to let others show the art
I dont read minds but hers i understand
I question every moment or question at hand
Never think you know
For knowing always limits the places you can go
So learn learn from each moment
Live it never loan it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Young Love by foh nxumalo )
- Harvest Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Autumn, Naveed Khalid
- The Heart Of Man, Tony Adah
- A Study, Naveed Khalid
- Maturity, Far Lapenna
- Surrender, Suresh Dogra
- ' [ Why I Still Love You ] ', Ency Bearis
- Choices for the time being, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Who can be blamed?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Hawaii, Dress Appropriately, Margaret Alice Second