You Will Not See Me pt. I
...They're screaming at me...
They called me coward.
But they never truly knew.
What I did feel inside...
...'Lonely is not a feeling when you are alone.
Lonely is a feeling when no one cares.'...
I always used to mask myself with a smile.
Everyone assumed happiness, but you all never knew.
When you found me, we stood together.
But I knew better...
...'It's hard to answer the question 'What's wrong? ' when
When you found my scars.
You were heartbroken.
I would have apologized... but we both knew...
Time and time again, the scars kept...
...'I get lost inside me mind.'...
You begged me to stop.
I swear I couldn't.
But I knew I should have heeded...
...'I'm often silent when I'm screaming inside.'...
You could take no more.
But I was too far to listen...
When I last saw you... rivers of tears.
But now you swing...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Will Not See Me pt. I by Morgan Siegel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez
- My Life Will Go On, Kyle Schlicher
- Amaano (Somali), sallam yassin
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris