You Will Not See Me pt. I
...They're screaming at me...
They called me coward.
But they never truly knew.
What I did feel inside...
...'Lonely is not a feeling when you are alone.
Lonely is a feeling when no one cares.'...
I always used to mask myself with a smile.
Everyone assumed happiness, but you all never knew.
When you found me, we stood together.
But I knew better...
...'It's hard to answer the question 'What's wrong? ' when
When you found my scars.
You were heartbroken.
I would have apologized... but we both knew...
Time and time again, the scars kept...
...'I get lost inside me mind.'...
You begged me to stop.
I swear I couldn't.
But I knew I should have heeded...
...'I'm often silent when I'm screaming inside.'...
You could take no more.
But I was too far to listen...
When I last saw you... rivers of tears.
But now you swing...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Will Not See Me pt. I by Morgan Siegel )
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
- drawn to the mountain, Thomas Leathandrum
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)