Little King of Sorrows
You Will Never Know
I yell inside my head.
Please Stop! ! !
Memories! ! !
Please rest aside the dead.
No more. Please no more.
My heart has had enough.
I can only act so tough.
Feeling is what you need.
My heart is broken by my deed.
The tears you shouldn't ever heed.
STOP! ! ! Please don't write no more.
You expose yourself you manly whore.
This isn't what you wrote this for.
But the tears that come I can't ignore.
On my knees.
all this sadness that you bring.
Why not a happy song you sing?
Why these constant words that only sting?
A lie you want, I lie you get.
It was all to win a stupid bet.
The way inside was always set.
That one thing was worth the get.
Worth the pain I would beget.
Worth this suffocating debt.
To live my life within this net.
This perfect lie not finished yet.
Shattered dreams within the air,
told by your unwritten care,
yes I broke, and took a dare,
never once to weigh what's fair.
Just to write my tears away,
just to live another day,
the things I saw you can't betray,
I was at the spot your comfort lay.
I wish it never happened so,
this far I never chose to go,
that deep...I never stooped so low,
my pain for you, you'll never know.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Will Never Know by Little King of Sorrows )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(25 August 1962 -)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Remember, Anne Sexton
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- A Girl's Proposal, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Man, Katherina Palomo
- Move on, Edward Clapham
- Only the View, David Lewis Paget
- Out-of-body Experience, Colm Keenan
- Burqawali Bibi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Gentle Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- He Watches over Me, Angela Khristin Brown
- A Modern Girl In The Make-Up, The Face A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Your Day, abdulrazak aralimatti