You Used To Entertain My Dreaming
You used to entertain my dreaming
Like feather light my soul felt then,
Never foreseen your commonly becoming,
When high above you raised among them.
This sweet illusion that I've build in time,
To once in life myself completely abandon,
To reach the very essence of this soul of mine
With no wings when I may fall.
And still, the falling taught me best,
More than I ever knew that I can be;
The mind, the heart and soul at test
Profoundly unified in clarity.
Mihaela Pirjol's Other Poems
Topic(s): first love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Used To Entertain My Dreaming by Mihaela Pirjol )
Did you read them?
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow