There are some things we think
But should not say.
Then there are things we feel
But should not act upon.
There are some things we say
But should not mean.
Then there are things we intend
And should stick to it.
There are things we should not do
Then there are things we should'nt.
There are things we could feel
But need to mean it and be for real.
Cecelia Weir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Think? by Cecelia Weir )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John