You talked to me
You talked to me about the sea...
I thought I was your waves!
You talked to me about the galaxy
I thought I was your universe!
You talked to me about the echo...
I thought I was your voice!
You talked to me about the rose
I thought I was your perfume!
And you talked to me about the distance
I thought I was your longings!
As you continued talking..
my heart couldn't help but overflow
So I poured it freely into your glass
Your sweet words were not meant for me
I watched you casually pour out the glass
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You talked to me by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty