The Drunk Tiger
You Should Know
You can be surprised on how a bad guy like myself appears so kind, By only being polite, I reflect on what other foolish creatures like.
Remember now I'm the bad guy. But only one called me a hero and to her I believe I'm her hero to be, Now she is the only one that can hurt me, by me hurting her.... It's killing me...
The Drunk Tiger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Should Know by The Drunk Tiger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elias' Poem - More Literal - No R.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić
- Night Passes, Novica Tadić
- Conversation (1), Novica Tadić
- WALKING SHADOWS, Satish Verma