The Drunk Tiger
You Should Know
You can be surprised on how a bad guy like myself appears so kind, By only being polite, I reflect on what other foolish creatures like.
Remember now I'm the bad guy. But only one called me a hero and to her I believe I'm her hero to be, Now she is the only one that can hurt me, by me hurting her.... It's killing me...
The Drunk Tiger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Should Know by The Drunk Tiger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Coat Thief, Phil Soar
- Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight When I Sleep, Randy McClave
- Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Freedom From A Dreary Forest, Monk E. Biz
- I, Me, Mine, Manisha parmar
- My Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Cavern, Morgan Michaels
- Lumber Jack Dupree, Denis Bourgeau
- this is for you...or whatever, Mandolyn ...