You’re the one i need
Our relationship is based on trust,
Never once we had a feeling of lust,
Baby living with you is truly a must,
A life without you will just turn into a dust.
Amazing moments i have had in mind,
Can't wait for the candle light dine,
Waiting for the clock to strike nine,
Baby trust me your only mine.
My mind can't stop saying your name,
Being with you gives me the fame,
I won’t mind taking all the blame,
Having you in my life is my only aim.
As i hold your hands and look into your eyes,
That stun's me there and gives me paradise,
Hugging you makes me feel nice,
I'll never survive if you’re not in my life.
You’re the one, who I believe in,
Hold me tight and make me win,
I don’t mind taking in all of your sin,
For your happiness i would leave my kin.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You’re the one i need by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner
- *A Jester, C. P. Sharma
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp