You're the crazed serial killer of all my happiness. You're the sneaky assassin that's slaughtering my life. You're the creepy psychopath that's torturing my heart. You're the bizarre robber that has stolen my freedom. You're the uprising volcano that's incinerating my soul. You're the crippling virus that's diseased my body. You're the demonic demon that's leeching onto my spirit. You're the dark shadow that's terrifying my nightmares. You're the rotten fantasy that's silencing my fetishes. You're the bloody obsession that's draining my energy. You're the morbid revenge that's drenched my personality.
April Humason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You're the by April Humason )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery