You're the crazed serial killer of all my happiness. You're the sneaky assassin that's slaughtering my life. You're the creepy psychopath that's torturing my heart. You're the bizarre robber that has stolen my freedom. You're the uprising volcano that's incinerating my soul. You're the crippling virus that's diseased my body. You're the demonic demon that's leeching onto my spirit. You're the dark shadow that's terrifying my nightmares. You're the rotten fantasy that's silencing my fetishes. You're the bloody obsession that's draining my energy. You're the morbid revenge that's drenched my personality.
April Humason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You're the by April Humason )
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba