You're the crazed serial killer of all my happiness. You're the sneaky assassin that's slaughtering my life. You're the creepy psychopath that's torturing my heart. You're the bizarre robber that has stolen my freedom. You're the uprising volcano that's incinerating my soul. You're the crippling virus that's diseased my body. You're the demonic demon that's leeching onto my spirit. You're the dark shadow that's terrifying my nightmares. You're the rotten fantasy that's silencing my fetishes. You're the bloody obsession that's draining my energy. You're the morbid revenge that's drenched my personality.
April Humason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You're the by April Humason )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla