You're never fully alone.
They call him broke and bummy
He got a 14 on his ACT, so no they're calling him a dummy.
They, say sticks and stones may break your bones but words can never hurt you
So why is it that he's ready to commit suicide because he's been verbally abused since he was two?
He's never had a girlfriend because girls always say he's a creep
Because he never says much to anyone and his arms have scars from a cut that ws once deep
Everyone deserves to be loved
Bullying should never be allowed
He's really fed up with life
And he's hoping to wake up the next day a cloud.
All he ever wanted to do as make his parents proud
His mom is only focused on her next fix
His dad died when he was six
So he learned the hard way that being gay wasn't allowed
He's got the gun and bullet
The trigger, he's ready to pull it
But then he gets a text from a number
that say's ' I'm here if you ever need me. This weekend, how about we go out for a banana split? '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You're never fully alone. by Lauren Dandridge )
- The Purple Ant, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- Just For Me, Elia Michael
- A Sad Bird, Rohit Sapra
- we are a perfect promenade, Mandolyn ...
- When Love Opened The Door, Lora Colon
- Bounty of giving, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
- The hunter's trap شرك الصياد - للشاعر ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tears of Eyes Speak The Truth, Rohit Sapra
- Goose bumps / song, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As Soon as Fred Gets Out of Bed, Jack Prelutsky
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)