You're never fully alone.
They call him broke and bummy
He got a 14 on his ACT, so no they're calling him a dummy.
They, say sticks and stones may break your bones but words can never hurt you
So why is it that he's ready to commit suicide because he's been verbally abused since he was two?
He's never had a girlfriend because girls always say he's a creep
Because he never says much to anyone and his arms have scars from a cut that ws once deep
Everyone deserves to be loved
Bullying should never be allowed
He's really fed up with life
And he's hoping to wake up the next day a cloud.
All he ever wanted to do as make his parents proud
His mom is only focused on her next fix
His dad died when he was six
So he learned the hard way that being gay wasn't allowed
He's got the gun and bullet
The trigger, he's ready to pull it
But then he gets a text from a number
that say's ' I'm here if you ever need me. This weekend, how about we go out for a banana split? '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You're never fully alone. by Lauren Dandridge )
- under developed.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Escape, Sandra Feldman
- MUSIC OFF THE WALL! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Expander, Kim Barney
- I believe you never will be too late, Trong Phan
- Angel's fear, gulsher JOHN
- when i loved you and you loved her and s.., Mandolyn ...
- LOve is replaced, hasmukh amathalal
- The lonely wolf, denise nixon
- He Sleeps Too Much, Jena Crowe
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(November 9 - 1937)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)