You're Inside Me
I was awake expecting You to appear
Then I slipped into deep sleep.
I came running hurriedly to see You
You were hiding not to be found.
I keep praying for You with dedication
You keep away from me as I chant.
You are the benevolent Lord for all
You reject receiving me at Your abode.
Repeatedly chanting, I am tired
Please come soon and soothe me.
I'm surrounded by darkness of ignorance
Come now and light the lamp of enlightenment.
You're inside me enabling my movement
I keep worrying that you don't care for me!
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You're Inside Me by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui