My Dear when I say you're beautiful what i'm trying to say is that you..............you have the kind of beauty that makes a bad man change his ways.........the one that makes a killer find his heart...........my dear I'm talking about the type of beauty that made King solomon despite having a thousand wives go searching for that one beautiful woman that made his heart unsettled........you know the kind of beauty that made Jacob wait for fourteen years just to be with Racheal...........see that...........that is the beauty I'm talking about........the one that makes a rich man be willing to give up all his gold and billions he worked his entire life for......just to be with that one beautiful woman he has found.............yes my dear you have that beauty that adds beauty to a star filled night sky.........and brightens up that sunny day.........my dear you are beautiful and I wish you knew that you're just as beautiful as you...........and the man that said 'the beautiful ones are not yet born' I don't know when he said those words but I think he was talking about your type........the kind of beauty that manifests to everyone.......that's how beautiful you are my dear and the next time I tell you that you're beautiful I hope you will understand just what I mean.
brian musonda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You're Beautiful by brian musonda )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Public opinion on peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- BEWILDERED CONFUSED, Michael P. Johnson
- love as a natural disaster that can't be.., Hyeladai kwapaya
- बहा आंनि मिनिनाया, Ronjoy Brahma
- A few, very few, too few..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Aching Bad, Michael P. McParland
- Essence of world peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- love heals, Hyeladai kwapaya
- Republic day, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Heart of a Broken Hearted Girl, Serenity Anderson