You Made Me Think Again
It feels strange when someone cares and then suddenly finishes caring
I describe it as painful sensation since for me emotions have never been tiny things
In this world I am a nobody so obviously people will never value me.
It hurts when a friend forgets
As they never realize how much they meant
Still, my only wish is your happiness and always will be so
I am weeping since you made me think again of the Best Friend you once were.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Made Me Think Again by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande