Lawerence Mize, Sr.
Sometimes we repeat
the things we say.
To give extra emphasis
to the meaning we want to convey.
I say 'you know'
in hope that you do.
You know its hard
to communicate and come through.
Don't want any meaning
to get lost in the mix.
'You know' helps bridge the gap
its an easy fix.
We all share like experiences.
In life this is true.
You know I'll understand
when talking to you...you know.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Know by Lawerence Mize, Sr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz