Lawerence Mize, Sr.
Sometimes we repeat
the things we say.
To give extra emphasis
to the meaning we want to convey.
I say 'you know'
in hope that you do.
You know its hard
to communicate and come through.
Don't want any meaning
to get lost in the mix.
'You know' helps bridge the gap
its an easy fix.
We all share like experiences.
In life this is true.
You know I'll understand
when talking to you...you know.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Know by Lawerence Mize, Sr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico
- T. V. Premiere, Sandra Feldman
- Exclusive Few Lines Designed For....., Geetha Jayakumar
- नहीं करेंगे एतबार.. nahi karenge, hasmukh amathalal
- Voiceless Prayer, Kate Harrington
- Lines, Kate Harrington