'You' In The Rain
Clouds’ ominous hinting ready set to go
‘You’ the rains drench, most beautifully show!
Your skin a lotus petal, in the drops it glows
‘You’ are a sparkling beauty, in the rains’ flow!
Wet they deep your flesh, brings out the earthen smell
‘You’ look the most gorgeous, a beauty most telltale!
Clothes hug you tight, they reveal the lows and highs
‘You’ look dreamily alluring, I see you betwixt my sighs!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('You' In The Rain by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Mark Strand
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- God Only Knows!, Mohit Sharma
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- No other culture, hasmukh amathalal
- A Splendor Beauty, Hanh Chau
- With all, hasmukh amathalal
- It isn't to launder my clothes, Mark Heathcote
- Tell Me, Amanda Purczynski
- For My Countrymen, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- boy, love on this, Mandolyn ...
- To Purge, Amanda Purczynski
- A Brief History of Abstract Art, Paul Hartal
- Thy melody is lost, ramesh rai