'You' In The Rain
Clouds’ ominous hinting ready set to go
‘You’ the rains drench, most beautifully show!
Your skin a lotus petal, in the drops it glows
‘You’ are a sparkling beauty, in the rains’ flow!
Wet they deep your flesh, brings out the earthen smell
‘You’ look the most gorgeous, a beauty most telltale!
Clothes hug you tight, they reveal the lows and highs
‘You’ look dreamily alluring, I see you betwixt my sighs!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('You' In The Rain by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Did you read them?
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Know Why Old People Are Sometimes Very.., Shalom Freedman
- Speaking Loudly, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Sure, Michael McParland
- Into The Air, Robert Eckstein
- Loving you, Jesus James Llorico
- Fly away, Sagrario Garcia
- Killing Me Softly, Electric Lady
- Shh...I'm Hiding, Shrey Anand
- Faith in Christ!, Shaila Touchton
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1927)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)