'You' In The Rain
Clouds’ ominous hinting ready set to go
‘You’ the rains drench, most beautifully show!
Your skin a lotus petal, in the drops it glows
‘You’ are a sparkling beauty, in the rains’ flow!
Wet they deep your flesh, brings out the earthen smell
‘You’ look the most gorgeous, a beauty most telltale!
Clothes hug you tight, they reveal the lows and highs
‘You’ look dreamily alluring, I see you betwixt my sighs!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('You' In The Rain by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal