'You' In The Rain
Clouds’ ominous hinting ready set to go
‘You’ the rains drench, most beautifully show!
Your skin a lotus petal, in the drops it glows
‘You’ are a sparkling beauty, in the rains’ flow!
Wet they deep your flesh, brings out the earthen smell
‘You’ look the most gorgeous, a beauty most telltale!
Clothes hug you tight, they reveal the lows and highs
‘You’ look dreamily alluring, I see you betwixt my sighs!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('You' In The Rain by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Did you read them?
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon