'You' In The Rain
Clouds’ ominous hinting ready set to go
‘You’ the rains drench, most beautifully show!
Your skin a lotus petal, in the drops it glows
‘You’ are a sparkling beauty, in the rains’ flow!
Wet they deep your flesh, brings out the earthen smell
‘You’ look the most gorgeous, a beauty most telltale!
Clothes hug you tight, they reveal the lows and highs
‘You’ look dreamily alluring, I see you betwixt my sighs!
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('You' In The Rain by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Did you read them?
- Silhouette, Bradley Flowers
- Lines Written under the Picture of Miss .., Robert Burns
- Venetian Candy, John Updike
- Sylvander to Clarinda, Robert Burns
- The Lady, PAUL COLVIN
- From ' The Holy Roode', Sir John Davies
- Tao in the Yankee Stadium Bleachers, John Updike
- Epigram on Dr. Babington's looks, Robert Burns
- Lament for James, Earl of Glencairn, Robert Burns
- From 'The Triumph of Death', Sir John Davies
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1924 - 2000)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)