You Have Killed Yourselves And Ourselves.
Veryday fights and wars,
Including Earth; excluding the planets along with Mars.
What have you brought?
Pains, suffering and nothing but drought.
Is this what you call humanity?
Bloodshed and no unity!
Brother killing brother
and every house a mother.
Where is the peace?
Everything you have seized.
Blood and blood; that's what I see.
Talkin' all this is not only me.
One day the world,
Will be hard to mould.
The blue colour; the fresh air,
Will one day be all bare.
How could you bare to see this?
Won't anyone after this you will miss?
One by one everyone gone,
Then you will hear the remorse and the moans.
Time will become a day,
When you will comprehend your fatuous ways.
You have destroyed yourselves
Raabia Tabassum's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Have Killed Yourselves And Ourselves. by Raabia Tabassum )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Let Us Go for a Walk, Valsa George
- Legacy (2015), MILTON STYNER
- Glittering Textures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol Forests, Ananta Madhavan
- Oh, Those Days of Black 'n White Cookies.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Golden Dreams, Ron Baratono
- Change Of Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak