You Grind Your Teeth When You Sleep
You grind your teeth when sleeping.
Not that it bothers me, but yet I wonder.
Are you angry with me?
Was it something I said?
I am a man easily misunderstood.
Are you dreaming of another man?
Caressing your loins,
kissing your breasts,
I remember how much you used to like that.
Is it your mothers drinking?
Her self destructive ways?
The new husband who hits her?
Something so insignificant has captured my train of thought.
You grind your teeth when you're sleeping,
It bothers me.
H.J. Shreeve's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Grind Your Teeth When You Sleep by H.J. Shreeve )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy