You can win friendship
Who says you can’t win friendship?
Didn’t I make myself clear?
You’ve got 500 people in your friends list
How come you still want me in it?
Friendship can be win
But it has its own time
Friendship comes along with trust
Understanding and due acceptance
I guess its not now
Not until I get over you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You can win friendship by sweet seven )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Loser, Jason Yu)
- Poetry in Motion, Jason Yu)
- To See It To Experience It For Yourself, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Mother's Bond, Valentine Mbagu
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom