Monk E. Biz
You Can't Kill God, but You Can Hide Him!
While driving down country roads
God's beauty, jumps out
and really explodes!
I asked myself who turned the lights on?
Then quickly rephrased it and
realized they are never gone!
The Light always is turned on, in full splendor
WE SHUT IT OUT, layers upon layers then more!
God, The Source, The Big Cheese, The LIGHT!
Gives birth to many, to his/her delight!
A Candle so perfect, it loves to ignite!
Inside of all, BRIGHT, BRIGHT, BRIGHT! ! !
When it does not shine anymore- night
it's simply because
we slammed the door tight!
Layer after layer of black paint and asbestos
We buried the Light, did our very bestest
If the LIGHT is to shine brightly once again,
a peeling, a stripping, a whittling must begin!
It's always there,
just covered in $#! +! ! !
Drop all that crap,
get in touch with it.
All have it deep inside or on surface shining
Pull it out, drop the rest,
time for Divine re-aligning! !
When your Light shines, God is seen!
You'll stand out brightly
no longer mean
Bask in it, lay out,
get a sun burn!
no need to earn!
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Can't Kill God, but You Can Hide Him! by Monk E. Biz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- While Others Sleep, Richard Provencher
- Madness, Is It Poetry
- Hand of the All Goddess, Stephen Bishop
- It's good to be back home..., David Lessard
- Words & Thoughts On Pause, Richard Provencher
- Sleeping Summers Beauty, Doug Jones
- If William Carlos Williams Had Been Born.., W.B. Keckler
- When will heavens love ever decline us?, Mark Heathcote
- Winning Bee, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Is it Halloween tonight, Mark Heathcote