Monk E. Biz
You Can't Kill God, but You Can Hide Him!
While driving down country roads
God's beauty, jumps out
and really explodes!
I asked myself who turned the lights on?
Then quickly rephrased it and
realized they are never gone!
The Light always is turned on, in full splendor
WE SHUT IT OUT, layers upon layers then more!
God, The Source, The Big Cheese, The LIGHT!
Gives birth to many, to his/her delight!
A Candle so perfect, it loves to ignite!
Inside of all, BRIGHT, BRIGHT, BRIGHT! ! !
When it does not shine anymore- night
it's simply because
we slammed the door tight!
Layer after layer of black paint and asbestos
We buried the Light, did our very bestest
If the LIGHT is to shine brightly once again,
a peeling, a stripping, a whittling must begin!
It's always there,
just covered in $#! +! ! !
Drop all that crap,
get in touch with it.
All have it deep inside or on surface shining
Pull it out, drop the rest,
time for Divine re-aligning! !
When your Light shines, God is seen!
You'll stand out brightly
no longer mean
Bask in it, lay out,
get a sun burn!
no need to earn!
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Can't Kill God, but You Can Hide Him! by Monk E. Biz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The read., Meena Somasundaram
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI