You Can Have it All! Believe it?
Who says you can't have it all?
Is this a rule that you live by?
Have you ever stopped and asked yourself why?
Is this an eternal law of The Universe?
What if it's the devil's terse verse?
Is this a law from your Holy Writ?
If not, can you let it fly, let go of it?
So, do you 'want it all'?
If so, have you defined what 'all' is?
Let me tell you your past,
and you can decide your future.
Your 'all' has always been a big long list of stuff.
When this is achieved, life will no longer be tough?
Wow, this guy nailed it!
And boy, how I have failed it!
Do you really want it all, before you die?
Look at your list, and with each item,
ask yourself why?
All the stuff that you want, to enjoy and to flaunt...
Is desired for what purpose?
Perhaps we can shorten the journey,
and not need purse?
What you want is happiness and love!
I know, I didn't need to ask.
Ready for the problem and then the solution?
Maybe if I bottled and labeled this,
I could sell a revolution!
Instead starting at the start, let's start at the end,
let's unravel the error, let's get busy my friend.
Put all of your focus on the two biggies, love and happy!
Let's reduce it a bit to make it even easier.
HAPPY LOVE- the goal, the desire, the pleaser!
Now put all your focus on that and that only!
Are you willing to pay the price?
Maybe naughty, maybe nice?
With all of your focus on Happy Love, Don't
tell The Universe how you must get it, tell The Universe
you are open and will take it anyway it comes!
'I will take Happy Love in any form it comes!
Not my will, but thine! '
Who knows better how it can come to you?
You have 2 or 3 ways you want it,
The Universe has infinite giving power!
To make it easy, let's just say The Universe has a vault
with your name on it, inside are 1000 ways it can deliver,
Happy Love! Will you take it any way it comes?
If so, it is on it's way now!
The minute you request it thru your special manner,
The Universe, hesitates, sputters and stammers.
It has its ways and legion are they!
Who would be so bold to get in its way,
with small minded pleas?
KNOW What you want and stay on that END desire,
you'll see that The Universe is never a liar.
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Can Have it All! Believe it? by Mr. Nobody )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 June 1952 -)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Rainbow's Promise, renu kakkar
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- You are all here, gajanan mishra
- Blue Wedding Bells Ring, Ken e Hall
- The Battleground, Leong Ming Loong
- An inner core, hasmukh amathalal
- Indeed I am no good so by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- 1400 grams of wisdom (Merry Christmas), devon da poet
- Aspirations Inherited, Perveiz Ali
- Chimp Chomp - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Night Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- '' Life And Death '', bri mar