You Are The Only Dear And Near To Yourself!
Let your own depth
be the source of
no one can be as dear
no one can be as near
as yourself to you.
Deeper you dive in
finding light within
finding stars and Sun
gathering more strength
feeling as light as feather
driving out the weakness
happy will be thy flight.
Riddles solved, problems resolved
all that you know is to enjoy
and smile at problems
face glows as there
nothing here to face
accepting all with love and smile
here you will be in eternal NOW!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are The Only Dear And Near To Yourself! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA