you are the cause yourself
I put all the reasons together, sociological or religious
They become circular and revolve into a limited circle
The more I try to go deep the more it pushes me up, the
gap Between my efforts and cause gets more wider and
spreads all over in this way I start myself to deteriorate,
on the bottom I see my complete destruction, I wash off
my hands in aghast and leave it alone to rot, no one
to dominate, nicely it sprouts out and shout at me‘'you are yourself the cause, take care of it, it will take care of you ‘'
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (you are the cause yourself by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes