Poet of the River
you are my world (happy/romantic)
Every day begins the same.
The same views the same the same.
Every day begins the same,
Until the day I learned your name.
You seem go have awakened a fire in me.
I feel so warm, so light, so free.
You have awakened a fire in me.
And now it seems I can finally see.
You touch my hands, so gentle so soft.
A presence of love so true.
Your skin on mine, so warm, so soft...
Heating me through and through.
I see beauty in your eyes,
And through your hair so curled.
I see a beautiful soul behind the eyes.
You are my entire world.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (you are my world (happy/romantic) by Poet of the River )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)