Poet of the River
you are my world (happy/romantic)
Every day begins the same.
The same views the same the same.
Every day begins the same,
Until the day I learned your name.
You seem go have awakened a fire in me.
I feel so warm, so light, so free.
You have awakened a fire in me.
And now it seems I can finally see.
You touch my hands, so gentle so soft.
A presence of love so true.
Your skin on mine, so warm, so soft...
Heating me through and through.
I see beauty in your eyes,
And through your hair so curled.
I see a beautiful soul behind the eyes.
You are my entire world.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (you are my world (happy/romantic) by Poet of the River )
- A Bag of Old Photographs, Mikey Bachman
- Surrealistic Bagging, michael walkerjohn
- What at a Sunrise Ends, michael walkerjohn
- Les Collaborations de Vie, michael walkerjohn
- Only movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Thoughtful Succour, michael walkerjohn
- Wrapped In Silk, michael walkerjohn
- My Prayer, Clive Blake
- AFTER THESE MISTS AND FOGS, M.D Dinesh Nair
- Creek of death!, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)