Poet of the River
you are my world (happy/romantic)
Every day begins the same.
The same views the same the same.
Every day begins the same,
Until the day I learned your name.
You seem go have awakened a fire in me.
I feel so warm, so light, so free.
You have awakened a fire in me.
And now it seems I can finally see.
You touch my hands, so gentle so soft.
A presence of love so true.
Your skin on mine, so warm, so soft...
Heating me through and through.
I see beauty in your eyes,
And through your hair so curled.
I see a beautiful soul behind the eyes.
You are my entire world.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (you are my world (happy/romantic) by Poet of the River )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1924 - 2000)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Mark Strand
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Arrivals, Maylee Bossy
- TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS, Eugene W. Miller
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Bell, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- On Pain, Khalil Gibran
Poem of the Day
- Alone, Samantha Gronn
- David, Casey Renee Kiser
- She Stuck Her Butt Out At Me..., wanderer sailor
- Nine Views of the Huangshan, Paul Hartal
- Trying to Say Goodbye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Autumn, Leong Ming Loong
- Colors, Tom Squires
- वक्त का तकाजा है vakt ka takaaja hai, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lesson Learnt, Leong Ming Loong
- Pleasantries (Ghazal), Akhtar Jawad