Poet of the River
you are my world (happy/romantic)
Every day begins the same.
The same views the same the same.
Every day begins the same,
Until the day I learned your name.
You seem go have awakened a fire in me.
I feel so warm, so light, so free.
You have awakened a fire in me.
And now it seems I can finally see.
You touch my hands, so gentle so soft.
A presence of love so true.
Your skin on mine, so warm, so soft...
Heating me through and through.
I see beauty in your eyes,
And through your hair so curled.
I see a beautiful soul behind the eyes.
You are my entire world.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (you are my world (happy/romantic) by Poet of the River )
- حديث النفس, قسطاكي الحمصي
- A fox in Leeds with unusual needs., Stephen Katona
- Concepts 27, Somanathan Iyer
- More Time, Babatunde Aremu
- The Daughter of the Earth - 30, gajanan mishra
- Last Farewell, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Travel China Haiku - Chengdu spices, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel China Haiku - - A wealthy China, john tiong chunghoo
- Autumnal, Lawrence Beck
- Blinding Trust, Nick Kler
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)