Poet of the River
you are my world (happy/romantic)
Every day begins the same.
The same views the same the same.
Every day begins the same,
Until the day I learned your name.
You seem go have awakened a fire in me.
I feel so warm, so light, so free.
You have awakened a fire in me.
And now it seems I can finally see.
You touch my hands, so gentle so soft.
A presence of love so true.
Your skin on mine, so warm, so soft...
Heating me through and through.
I see beauty in your eyes,
And through your hair so curled.
I see a beautiful soul behind the eyes.
You are my entire world.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (you are my world (happy/romantic) by Poet of the River )
- Let's Live in Peace, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Dry My Tears, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Valley of an autumn's night, Raluca Mitra
- The stars that touch a rose is the star.., Raymond Sawyer
- *Halloween Stroll, Alice Vedral Rivera
- चाँद रात में सैर, Rajnish Manga
- Oil In White Robe, Okoemu Barnabas
- I Could Have Loved You, Sandra Feldman
- I Don't Feel Like A Poet Today, Buxton Shippy
- A weirdo, Amgad Samy
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Wait, Galway Kinnell
(1 February 1927)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)