Poet of the River
you are my world (happy/romantic)
Every day begins the same.
The same views the same the same.
Every day begins the same,
Until the day I learned your name.
You seem go have awakened a fire in me.
I feel so warm, so light, so free.
You have awakened a fire in me.
And now it seems I can finally see.
You touch my hands, so gentle so soft.
A presence of love so true.
Your skin on mine, so warm, so soft...
Heating me through and through.
I see beauty in your eyes,
And through your hair so curled.
I see a beautiful soul behind the eyes.
You are my entire world.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (you are my world (happy/romantic) by Poet of the River )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscientious Objector, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz kinkhabwala Kin ..
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense
- A Lucky Penny, Hebert Logerie
- A Letter for a Broken Hearted, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Allure And Mystique, Margaret Alice Second
- Beware, Tony md chamasense
- Longing., Jak Black
- Summer Nights, Deborah Ager
- The Old House, Paul Gerard Reed
- The role of Kama, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.