You Are My Imagination But Still True
You are character of my vision
I like you a lot and it is due to your attractive eyes and soft pink lips
Will be frank with you, I feel love when I glance at you.
The first time I saw you, it just made me feel so charmed
Nothing other than divine joy, which my heart felt.
Even though you are just an image, my emotions cannot let go of you
The reason is simple, which is your graceful quality
It feels so good to like you and cherish your beauty.
Your picture has sealed itself in my heart
So, just remember I will never let you go away.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are My Imagination But Still True by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor
- God! - th@ wE n0t, sEaN nOrTh