You Are More Than Enough
The engaging courage of your character resonates with mine.
You calling my name is as if God Himself has engrossed me in prayer,
His alter is a babbling brook, flowing, rippling over ancient rocks.
Before my very eyes, He transends me to whipping whirpools,
As I am wanton to waltz a wicked waltz of electrifying measures.
You as my Master provide sustenance through sweetly mounting moments,
While crowning cascades overflow with abundant ecstasy.
Rythums of natures heart spill out love sounds as bells from a steeple peel.
Blue skies, fluffy white coulds drifting eloquently celebrate a moment to our glory.
We partake in feasting with a picnic of oiled delights.
We laugh and we share and we demand life from our very existance.
The birds sing candy coated songs harmonizing with our moans, our groans, our shouts of passionate play.
Even the fragrant flowers bloom and blush in our presence.
The wind cheers us on with gentle kisses on a breeze.
The sun plays hide and seek like a child catching their parent in a moment of carnel pleasure.
She peeks, she hides and she peeks again begging us to let her stay...
We humbly welcome her presence as a divine blessing lighting our path
As we sojourn on into higher depths with out love peace and joy are plentitude.
We are one, sufficent and more than enough.
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (You Are More Than Enough by Cambridge Keenan )
- As and when, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond in a rough, Aftab Alam
- Pollution, Lavanya Pati
- Early union, hasmukh amathalal
- EXTRA FOR BREAKFAST, Terry Collett
- Uninvited - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Through the down memory lane., Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Ladyton Spring, Dan Reynolds
- Bhumi, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Time Passes By..., Alvin Jenner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 February 1970-)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)