You are greater
You are greater than anybody, O poet
You are greater than a Yogi
I know Yogi is greater than the ascetic
Greater than the empiricist and
The fruitive worker
O poet you are greater than anybody
You have the capacity to feel to express
To love and to create anything you like
I salute you, I bow down my head before you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You are greater by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow Fast But sure, Emmanuel George Cefai
- My Mocking Jay, Aaron Waingrow