Ferdinand L Quintos
You are the new scent that perfumes
my world engulfed by hatred's fumes,
you are the moon that softly lights
and livens my dreary nights,
you are the cool afternoon wind
that freshens up my mood no end,
you are the rhyme and the meter
that make my verses sound sweeter.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You by Ferdinand L Quintos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass