RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Taking time to think, remembering all the times of happiness and joy with great clarity.
Sensing quiet emotions hidden for years beneath tears of sadness.
Following pathways into forests of yesterday, expanding future memories with a little bit of old.
Time consuming in interminable periods of nonchalant character, becoming ominous on dreary days of silent being.
Tossing every idea into pockets of abbreviated volume, hoping to be noticed in aspirations of talented imagination.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yesterday's Forest by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry