Hope differ makes the heart sick
Yesterday I was sick, sick
Thought I had it all
In fact I had nothing at all
I had a dream in my heart
Yes I thought I had it all
Truth to be known, it was only a thought
One that I Never taken from my heart
What are thoughts if they do not take to heart
They are ideas of ones dream waiting to be born
They are concepts waiting to take form
They are the shadows of reality only in thoughts
Don't make your dreams a thing of the Past
Don't keep your dreams in yesterday thoughts
Don't make your make sick because you never have the courage to bring it to past
Don't keep your dreams in thoughts, how will they ever be born
Yesterday dreams can come to past
All that dreams you have in your heart
Today is never too late
Actually, this is the day...
Karen Lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yesterday Dreams by Karen Lee )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Guard well, gajanan mishra
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad
- State of being, Ravikumar C.P.
- Flight, S.Michael Kozubek
- Undoubtedly something has gone wrong, Ravikumar C.P.