Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Yes Mud Is Good
who has gone
at a river
the river meets
down a lonely
sun shining on
shift tide cloudy
from heart stealing
will read in
other critic paper
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Inspired by a comment made by Robert Wynn on the poem 'Writing Takes What? ' by Terence George Craddock.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock