Yes! Death is Beautiful!
for all the girls and guys out there
who fear death like anything and stare
up the sky and say their prayer
Oh God of death! Spare me, just spare!
for all the men and women I care
death for them, is not at all fair
Immense pain it gives, which they can't share
it takes away everything, makes them bare
to them I say, fear not the death
coz death is beautiful, it refines your breath
to breathe the bliss and smell the light
no days no night, dear, what a beautiful sight!
Death may be painful at first
but at end is just blissfull
agonizing body at first
the end experience, so wonderful!
Some sail through dark tunnel, lights at last
others flow above, high and fast
Some hear a melodious strange music
others.... divine experience, which God casts...
you feel like you never belonged here
A peaceful Destination is calling you there
and you're eager to go, be one among them
That's why dying people, they never have pain...
Death is like a commercial break
a transition period for a tired soul
tired from the game of life, we people play
Death is a comma(,) which refreshes the Soul...
Fear not the Death!
Coz it's the most beautiful thing
that can't happen to you again
and every precious moment and thing
comes witha little or more pain...
Yes! Death is Beautiful
Death is precious, so Rare
and comes with no clue
that's why we enjoy once
and that is True...
Death is Beautiful
Death is True...
Soumya Dash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yes! Death is Beautiful! by Soumya Dash )
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Combined Simple Aspect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Person and Personality, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Light Up The Lamp Within You, Amitava Sur
- About the Bone xx xxx xx Improvisa.., Lee Mack
- To A Place Beyond Hell, Paula Glynn
- WHAT A SHAME! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- it will happen like this, Mandolyn ...
- The worst is not the best anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Tale Of Snow White And The Seven Dwa.., Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- My Mommy's Apple Pie!, santhosh kumar