Untie the knot, patriarch,
the broken kiss was
The backhoe picks up the
devil, it was within you
when you were casting stone
at the fear.
The pagan was covered
raw and pailful;
belief in a thought
was not working,
think, man think.
the birth of rebirth of sorrow
was the tragedy.
I am, still wandering
to find the words.
* After reading the massacare of 57 people in southern island of Mindanao, Philippines on 23rd Nov 09
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (* YES by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- August, Paola Degli Esposti
- Her Beauty., Jason J. Yu
- Nights are cool, hasmukh amathalal
- Shallow Vs. Spiritual, Jason J. Yu
- Runner's High, Jason J. Yu
- Crashing Waves(Seas of Memories), Jason J. Yu
- Light of the Crescent Moon, Rogers Joseph Brown
- Newly Wed Thoughts, Jason J. Yu
- Composition(Concerto of Life), Jason J. Yu
- Love, Jason J. Yu