Year Of The Horse
Two thousand fourteen is the year
Of the horse so say the Chinese,
But worldwide, fortunetellers gear
Up to sell humans on foresees.
Year start, the humans celebrate
Doing party stuff humans do,
Some really believing their fate
Rides with horses destiny to.
But humans and horses don't run
With the same purpose of the race.
Horses sense when a race is done,
While humans just aimlessly chase.
The one who could care less of course,
About this year of is the horse.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Year Of The Horse by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart