Y/. Winning whisper
An ominous, gloomy cloud
Of anger, frustration and shout
It darkens our sky, it’s getting loud
It’s about to thunder and rain out.
But there deep in our hearts
There is a whisper that starts
It is a whisper of unconditional love
Perhaps coming from high above
What will happen, ‘ll fully depend
on what we listen to more in the end
To the thunder, shall we give in?
Or will we let the soft whisper win?
Aufie Zophy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Y/. Winning whisper by Aufie Zophy )
Did you read them?
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid