Y/. Winning whisper
An ominous, gloomy cloud
Of anger, frustration and shout
It darkens our sky, it’s getting loud
It’s about to thunder and rain out.
But there deep in our hearts
There is a whisper that starts
It is a whisper of unconditional love
Perhaps coming from high above
What will happen, ‘ll fully depend
on what we listen to more in the end
To the thunder, shall we give in?
Or will we let the soft whisper win?
Aufie Zophy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Y/. Winning whisper by Aufie Zophy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Our Secret, Michael McParland
- The Way I See It Now, Buxton Shippy
- OSU Force, Michael McParland
- One More Chance, Michael McParland
- One In The Chamber, Michael McParland
- One In A Million, Michael McParland
- Oh What A Fool, Michael McParland
- Oh Praise And Rejoice, Michael McParland
- Obsessive/Oblivious, Michael McParland
- Numb, Michael McParland