Y/. Winning whisper
An ominous, gloomy cloud
Of anger, frustration and shout
It darkens our sky, it’s getting loud
It’s about to thunder and rain out.
But there deep in our hearts
There is a whisper that starts
It is a whisper of unconditional love
Perhaps coming from high above
What will happen, ‘ll fully depend
on what we listen to more in the end
To the thunder, shall we give in?
Or will we let the soft whisper win?
Aufie Zophy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Y/. Winning whisper by Aufie Zophy )
Did you read them?
- Most Of The Atmos Here, Curtlan Popo
- Marketing Lust as Love, Aftab Alam
- Rains Of Tomorrow, Curtlan Popo
- What Am I?, Curtlan Popo
- When Blue turns to Red, Aftab Alam
- Who Blows The Bubbles?, Curtlan Popo
- Life, Geometry's Whisper, Aeronius D. McCoy
- On Life's Behest,, Aftab Alam
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns