I took a walk this morning
On the beach
I could see so many flowers
Growing in the wild
All of them were coloured purple
Perhaps God’s favourite colour
Looking at the bright white sand
God's favourite colour could also
A bush with small yellow flowers
Perhaps God's favourite colour
The sea so blue, the grass so green
So soothing and lovely
Gods favorite colour might as well be
blue or green.
But then on my way back I see again
all the purple flowers
It must be purple
Aufie Zophy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
There are so many superb views, so colourful
When we see them, we are totally in awe.
All of us know our Creator has no favorites among the colours
But some things are made so exquisite, so beautiful that we cannot but think, that must be our God's favorite.
Comments about this poem (Y/. Purple by Aufie Zophy )
Did you read them?
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols