XYZ ~ The Equation Of The Dead.
Once was, never the better for feeling far worse.
Worse is when worse becomes even to being the worst.
Adopted by the attitude which is used by the rich.
Famous do no necessarily gather sincerity when being dishonest.
Stones are stones, yet some carries gold.
Years underground in the darkest graves.
Yields diamonds which tears the buried riches.
Why do we exchange to letter the poor, the poorest.
Struggle becomes normal, rags dressed to be formal.
Food is the sacred passage whereby some have to survive.
That which is thrown away by you as useless.
Builds another mans house.
A home, protection for his family.
What will be the outcome, to standby a fly.
Forming the part of society to standby the rest and watch the humans die.
Hunger for starvation is the equation.
Rich into greed without a substantial need.
The fraction to be a better man is to give.
Never has to be equal to the destruction of the dying dead.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (XYZ ~ The Equation Of The Dead. by Unic Cjonr )
- Christmas Again, Katherine Nordhaus
- Money, Katherine Nordhaus
- Older, Frank Avon
- A question to seasons, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Languid leman, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Tweet-tweet! I Visited a Hamlet with a G.., Harindhar Reddy
- PURITY OF SNOW., Terry Collett
- What If You Had No Beliefs? NONE!, Mr. Nobody
- Love or Sex?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The founder is his movement's soul., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Li Ching Chao
(1084 - 1151)
- Heather Burns