XYZ ~ The Equation Of The Dead.
Once was, never the better for feeling far worse.
Worse is when worse becomes even to being the worst.
Adopted by the attitude which is used by the rich.
Famous do no necessarily gather sincerity when being dishonest.
Stones are stones, yet some carries gold.
Years underground in the darkest graves.
Yields diamonds which tears the buried riches.
Why do we exchange to letter the poor, the poorest.
Struggle becomes normal, rags dressed to be formal.
Food is the sacred passage whereby some have to survive.
That which is thrown away by you as useless.
Builds another mans house.
A home, protection for his family.
What will be the outcome, to standby a fly.
Forming the part of society to standby the rest and watch the humans die.
Hunger for starvation is the equation.
Rich into greed without a substantial need.
The fraction to be a better man is to give.
Never has to be equal to the destruction of the dying dead.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (XYZ ~ The Equation Of The Dead. by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Georgetown U.S.A., Radclyffe Hall
- Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- கொல்லும் போர்க்களம்!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- No Use Sighin', Edgar Albert Guest
- The Way It Sometimes Is, Henry Splawn Taylor
- The Furnace Door, Edgar Albert Guest
- When Mother Made An Angel Cake, Edgar Albert Guest
- Sunday In Liguria, Radclyffe Hall
- Money, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ironic Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak