You make my home a narrow jail,
No iron bars nor toilet pail
You seal me in with a fear foam
My prison is my private home;
And then I’m charged
“With gathering crowds, ”
Do I command the sky, the clouds,
“To assemble them to create disorder, ”
Is Genghis Khan massing on the border?
I do not move with shadowed stealth,
To crack you’re safe of private wealth
Mail me your list Xi Jinxing
Who gave you that ruby Emperor’s ring?
Poet Other Poems
- En Route: La Charite Sur Loire (For Chr... -new-
- In Praise of Older Women
- Irish Protest
- Le Retour -new-
- Old Eskimo Afloat -new-
- Riff on Laurel's Autumn Anniversary
- Riff on Princess Julie
- Said The Gypsy To The Shepherd Maid (Pa...
- Soul Mates
- Stalking The Wild Giraffe
- The Power Elite
- To your words I add wtih zest
- (15) The White Ship
- (19) The White Ship
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.