Poems and Poems! Poets from different backgrounds!
Poems on different subjects! Poets of different ages!
All share an affinity in the vibrant world of Poem Hunter
It's vast and wide! Many a talents many a brilliance!
All time greats have left their mark
Present time poets are casting their spell
Fragrance of poetry renting the air
Indeed a miniature I am in this magnitude
Awestruck I am to go through the poems
Envious I am about the skilful stanzas
Curious I am to be friends with all
Unlucky I am for not having enough time
Proud I feel to be a contemporary among
Kudos to all in keeping up the crescendo
Experts are here in establishing novelty
Indebted we are to readers who patron us!
Somanathan Iyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Xpressing gratitude by Somanathan Iyer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui