Writing In The Shadows
Who am I to know?
The music eerily seeps into my soul.
The day was just by diamonds and by
diamonds they shown.
Now in the darkness my light has flown.
The diamonds have grown cold without light
locked in a box of oceans to cross.
I find solace in the words of strangers
I never meet.
How complete, when empty flees
leaving behind a hole in your soul.
Not even the cold can fill
...only the touch...the touch...not near.
Sunshine and diamonds..
love and space divided by time.
In my time...in my time...
Midnights Voice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Writing In The Shadows by Midnights Voice )
Did you read them?
- The wisdom of Parables, Melikhaya Zagagana
- A Friend Of Mine, Cynthia Pardede
- Democracies All Must Fail, Is It Poetry
- Conviction's Diatribe, michael walkerjohn
- Think right, hasmukh amathalal
- BYE! BYE! ! BYE! ! ! EBOLA! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- The Occident's Secession, michael walkerjohn
- One's Mind, michael walkerjohn
- Mind's Refuse, michael walkerjohn
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley