call it bad
or call it curse
but life is still that
worse! ! !
they take it from u
yeah ur vignity
as u urself offer
they make u dumb
set up a thng
from which u fear
resulting what we found
deep and everlasting
wound! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wound by Chetan Tehlan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...