Waltz For Zizi
Worthless Poet And A Muse
To compare the sun to you,
the feathered sun,
through the ocean's every shade of blue,
slipping in and out of every heart,
but mostly out of mine
I cannot do this to you.
I'm not that cruel.
To compare your heart to any heart,
it would make me a fool.
Why don't you realise
that you're more
more beautiful than my poems.
I'm tired of making you my muse.
I'm worthess, I'm not like you.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Worthless Poet And A Muse by Waltz For Zizi )
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell