And then you left
You thought I didn't see you,
You didn't tell me goodbye either
You just left
And here I am now, waiting.
Waiting for you to come back
I've been waiting
But I wont much longer
Because I've found that you've been slipping from my mind
More and more often.
And that's what scares me the most.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Worst Fear by Nicole Wobster )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker