And then you left
You thought I didn't see you,
You didn't tell me goodbye either
You just left
And here I am now, waiting.
Waiting for you to come back
I've been waiting
But I wont much longer
Because I've found that you've been slipping from my mind
More and more often.
And that's what scares me the most.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Worst Fear by Nicole Wobster )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- After a War, Manoj Kumar
- Wisdom, JAMES T. ADAIR
- She Wants To Be Adored, Oke Christopher
- An Aye Aye Decides to Say No No, Stephen Katona
- आयआ दा अनसुलि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Come Children, Ima Ryma
- The Batture, Dara Wier
- A Beam Of Light, Aya Alkassab
- Little Black Tangrams, Dara Wier
- Mr. Willy Will, Vishal Singh