World to Ice
Through the glass you look upon
The Earth and all that’s nice
Yet clouded will the glass become
And turn the world to ice.
Your lips will be a purple blue
Along with fellow peers
And every word upon your lips
Will sting like sharpen spears.
The air will freeze and it will nip
And everywhere there’s frost
And everyone will hate you all
And revenge for what they lost.
They’ll envy, hate and suffer
The ice will bring them pain
And so they’ll spread it upon you
Hoping to regain.
You will feel the pain as well
And do the exact same
For this will keep going on and on
The ice’s never ending game.
You may try to run away
And pray for all that’s nice
But you and everyone around the world
Will be swallowed by the ice.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (World to Ice by Genevieve Pilat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When all the styles be counted, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The stars were rolling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- DUMPSTER 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- When The Soul Sickens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Diminishing returns, Emmanuel George Cefai
- LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Don't Think It Down, Susan Lacovara
- A LITTLE BIT CRAZY 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SEX 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara