For every words that I uttered,
I mean it,
honestly I do.
I'm not a kid any longer,
so when I say 'i love you',
deep down from my heart,
it is true.
you ran away,
as you are feeling insecure,
with the intent of not wanting a serious relationship.
to the end of the world,
But my dear,
the world is round,
you will need to start from where you left.
jeevi vitha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Words Uttered by jeevi vitha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield