A new poem was born
Sometime, a complex struggle
Words, intractable, disobedient
harnessing them seems impossible!
Sometime, how easy it comes
Words docile, bright and dreamy
One by one, arrives and perches in mind
I and words, both in victory!
Anyway, I, the words juggler, compose them all
First toss them up, then catch, then write
I creep under their skins, and make love
A poem blooms in my mind, in my heart.
aurora, announces another grant of sun
A new poem, a new generosity of words
But no enough to compose, I learn, from sun
From words, to leave in it a portion of my soul!
Mehri Mehraban's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Words juggler by Mehri Mehraban )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman