with out hands...
with out knife...
with any wear
words are fighting
again and again
with with out
fit with un fit...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (words fight by otteri selvakumar )
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman