Marvin Brato Sr
Words Before Actions?
In the beginning there was nothing
emptiness ruled the universe at first
then God said' Let there be light'
and there was light everywhere.
At the start God created man
so Adam and Eve He molded
thus, they walked in Eden
naked but clothed in glory.
Adam and Eve made sin
both were abandon in shame
but Jesus Christ declared on the cross
' forgive them Father, they didn't know'.
Words were spoken before actions happened
Science were formulated by doubtful hearts
while faith answers without any reservation
all the impossible questions worthy of praise.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Words Before Actions? by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Remembrance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Romance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Spring In The Factory, Nikola Vaptsarov
- The Nile, Ruth Whitman
- Beautiful Hitchhiker, Ronald Chapman
- She Walks, Aparna Chatterjee
- Rain, Ronald Chapman
- A BIG LIAR, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grandma's Garden, Ronald Chapman
- Poems In Blank Verse, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..