I wonder I wonder
I wonder all day long
I wonder what you are doing today
I wonder what your wondering
I wonder, I wonder
What do you wonder?
Do you wonder what I'm doing today?
Do you wonder what I'm wondering?
you wonder, you wonder
What does she wonder?
Does she wonder weather her shoes are right?
Does she wonder weather her hair is right?
Does she wonder weather her brother and sister's are right
She wonders, she wonders
What does he wonder?
Does he wonder weather his shoes are right?
Does he wonder weather his haircut is right?
Does he wonder weather his brother and sisters are right?
I wonder, you wonder, she wonders, he wonders, we all wonder.
Ke'Love Moss's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*WONDERING* by Ke'Love Moss )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Bird's View - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- motherly love, Candymarie Nevin
- Random Thought, fletcher maddern
- Still Awake 2, Michael P. McParland
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak